The Sunday Schools and Youth Committee’s role is divided among specialised sub-committees under close supervision from the main Committee.
1. Centres Committee (CC):
- Developing systematic and practical plans for implementation in the Sunday School centers.
- Providing the centres with religious books and references.
- Supporting and following-up on the OES Sunday Schools and Spiritual Youth centres in the different governorates and training Sunday School servants to spread the Word.
- Organising summers camps combining students from all the centres according to age groups in order to strengthen the bonds of friendship and cooperation among them.
- Organizing meetings for the centers’ staff and school teachers.
- Compiling and digitizing data about the centers, their servants and students.
- Following up on the implementation of the centers’ annual and quarterly plans.
- Following up on the activities reports and submitting them to the Committee and the OES “Mahaba” newsletter and activating the committee's web page.
2. Religious Studies Alumni Committee:
- Organizing social and spiritual activities aimed at unifying the parish community and preserving true Orthodox faith.
- Spreading spiritual awareness among parishioners through religious and social events and activities with a spiritual-cultural dimension and holding an annual Alumni gathering.
- Communicating with Alumni through social networking pregrammes.
3. Budget Committee:
- Following-up on the centres' budgets and preparing the annual budget.
- Following-up on the centres’ needs and distributing them as necessary.
4. Curriculum Committee:
- This committee has prepared and authored Christian Religious Studies curricula in for grades 1-9 and it is working on further developing and authoring curricula for all grades.
5. Translation, Publication and Distribution Committee:
- Responsible for translating, publishing and distributing foreign films and translating and publishing Orthodox spiritual and educational books.