- Spreading spiritual awareness.
- Developing and updating Religious Studies curricula.
- Providing training and capacity building for Religious Studies teachers and Sunday School servants.
- Establishing Sunday School centres across Jordan.
- Establishing libraries in the centres and providing them with educational and explanatory books about the Orthodox Christian faith and books about the Fatherly Saints.
- Translating, publishing and distributing Orthodox books and research studies selected by SSSYC and approved and the OES Board.
- Nominating and submitting for OES Board approval names of students applying for scholarships to study Theology at the University of Balamand (UOB) and universities in Greece.
- Strengthening ties with Christian Orthodox institutions working in the field of religious education inside and outside Jordan, exchanging experiences with them and representing OES at spiritual seminars and conferences.
- Organising meetings and camps inside and outside Jordan and arranging visits to churches and archaeological sites in Jordan.